- USE OF THE SITE
1. If you are using this site (the "Site") you agree to be bound by these terms below (the "Terms") in respect of the matters described in the Terms. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms you should exit the Site. Your use of this Site is a privilege that may be revoked if the terms and conditions explained here are not followed. If something you want to do on this Site requires clarification, please contact us before you take any action that you believe is questionable. This Site is managed for all users' enjoyment: if you break the rules, we do not have to give you notice before we protect the Site's integrity.
2. Changes to the Site. The ADG may add or change the content of the Site at any time and any additions or changes shall be automatically deemed covered by these Terms. The ADG may terminate or suspend the Site or your access to the Site, in whole or in part, at any time. No such actions shall be deemed a breach or violation of this Agreement by the ADG. The ADG shall not be obligated to provide individual notice to you of any changes to the Site unless otherwise required by law.
3. Posting User Content. You are responsible for everything you post or transmit to or through the Site, including, for example, any photographs, audio clips, descriptions, biographical material, contact information, experience or other information you provide ("User Content"). User Content shall include all information and materials posted on or through the Site under your user ID. You agree to update all User Content to keep it current and accurate at all times. Some information you post on the Site may not be private and may be accessed and viewed by others. The ADG is not responsible for how such information is used by third parties.
4. Inappropriate Content; Suspension or Termination of Account. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any content that (a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, threatening, or otherwise inappropriate for the Site's users; (b) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation; or (c) infringes on the copyright, trademark, right of publicity or other intellectual property rights of others. While the "Classified" section of the Forum allows users to promote themselves, offer items for sale, or place "want ads," users are otherwise prohibited from posts or other actions that advertise or solicit funds or are a solicitation for goods or services. You may not post commission, referral or affiliate links anywhere on the site or Forum.
The ADG reserves the right to suspend or terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the Site, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers. The ADG may, in its discretion, suspend or terminate your account for any violation of these Terms. It is the ADG's policy, in its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others. The ADG further reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to some or all of the Site if you fail to timely pay your ADG dues or if you are no longer a member of the ADG in good standing. The ADG intends to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of these Terms or of any applicable laws.
5. Passwords and User ID's. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any user identification, password and account information for the Site. You may not share your user identification or password with anyone and you may not allow any others to use your account. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your user identification, password or account. You agree to notify the ADG immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password. The ADG shall not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your account or password, either with or without your knowledge or consent. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by the ADG, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, members and representatives due to someone else's use of your account or password.
7. Any Content you make available through the Site will continue to be owned by you or your third party licensors. Please note, however, that in relation to any of your Content you grant (or will procure that the owner of the intellectual property rights in your Content grants) to us a perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty-free, transferable, non-exclusive license (with the right to sublicense) to use, edit, alter, adapt, translate, copy, distribute, publish, continue to publish or republish your Content in any way and for any purpose we choose.
8. As the license is irrevocable, this means, for example, that it exists whether or not you remain as a registered User and we do not have to remove your Content even if you would like us to.
9. By submitting your Content you warrant that you have the right to grant to us (or have procured the grant of) the non-exclusive license described above. This means that if you have obtained your Content from a third party, you have obtained their permission to your grant of the non-exclusive license described above to us. Please note that we have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any of your Content constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
10. When we make use of your Content, we will credit you as the author of your Content or if you are not the author of your Content, we will credit the actual author of your Content, provided that you make us aware of the identity of the author. If we ask you to demonstrate to us that you are the author or owner of any Content, you must promptly provide such proof to us.
11. Restrictions. You agree that you shall not:
- interrupt or disrupt or attempt to interrupt or disrupt the Site in any way or prevent or impede any other party's access to the Site;
- provide false or misleading information about yourself or others on or through the Site;
- post any User Content on or through the Site that contains or delivers any form of viruses, Trojan horses, or any other form of malicious or harmful program.
- modify or change or attempt to modify or change any aspect of the Site;
- collect or store personal data about other users on the Site;
- violate or attempt to violate any security features of the Site, including, without limitation, accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing," or "crashing;"
- use the Site to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Site; or
- attempt to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by the ADG in providing the Site.
- Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
THE SITE AND ALL OF THE COMPONENTS OF THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LINKS AND ADVERTISING, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WHETHER AS TO USE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE. THE ADG DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THE MATERIAL YOU POST ON OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE SECURE. YOU ARE USING THE SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE ADG SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY ANY PARTY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY "HACKERS" OR THOSE WHO MIGHT INVADE OR DISRUPT THE SITE OR TAKE INFORMATION INCLUDING MATERIAL YOU PROVIDE FROM THE SITE OR OTHERWISE. THE ADG DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
THE ADG SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CORRECTNESS OR ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THE SITE, WHETHER SUCH INFORMATION IS FROM THE ADG OR FROM ANY OTHER PARTY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BY OR FROM ANY LINKED PARTY, ADVERTISER OR ANY OTHER PARTY. THE ADG DOES NOT ENDORSE OR SUPPORT ANY MATERIAL POSTED BY ANY PARTY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ADVERTISER OR ANY OTHER PARTY. THE ADG SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY ANY PARTY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LINKED PARTY, ADVERTISER OR ANY OTHER PARTY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY PARTY WHICH MAY PROVIDE SERVICES TO THE SITE OR TO YOU.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE AND DATABASE IS PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE. THE ADG MAKES NO CLAIMS, PROMISES OR GUARANTEES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR ADEQUACY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OR LINKED TO THE SITE AND DATABASE. AS LEGAL ADVICE MUST BE TAILORED TO THE SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES OF EACH CASE AND LAWS ARE CONSTANTLY CHANGING, NOTHING PROVIDED HEREIN SHOULD BE USED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ADVICE OF COMPETENT LEGAL COUNSEL. YOU SHOULD NOT ACT OR REFRAIN FROM ACTING BASED ON INFORMATION AT THE SITE.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE ADG SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR COSTS OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY OR THROUGH THE ADG, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY OF ANY SORT, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT, PATENT INFRINGEMENT, LIBEL, SLANDER, INVASION OF PRIVACY, INTERFERENCE WITH THE RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, LOST PROFITS, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, BREACH OF CONTRACT, FAILURE TO PAY FOR SERVICES OR WORK, OR ANY FAILURE OF THE ADG OR ANY OTHER PARTY TO PROVIDE INTERNET ACCESS OR ACCESS TO THE SITE FOR ANY PERIOD OF TIME. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY OR FORM OF ACTION. THE WITHIN LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES MAY BE LIMITED BY THE LAWS OF CERTAIN STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS AND SO SOME OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.